If you have light duty trucks (up to class 5) where space is an issue and you need a powerful source of air, VMAC manufactures the UNDERHOOD150. This is the system of choice when trying to replace a tow-behind air compressor. It is powerful, as it can run 2 x 90lb Pavement Breakers, 1 x 90lb Rock Drill (“Jackhammer”), underground moles/piercing tools, post-pounders, air guns for blowing cracks and more. It is compact, as it does not take up any space in the back of the truck. It is light weight, as it only weights about 200lbs. The system totally frees up the hitch to tow other equipment to the jobsite.
- Compact: Takes up no space in the truck bed.
- Air on demand: Produces as much as your tool requires.
- Safe and easy to operate: Push button controls.
- Reduces fuel us: Automatically idles the truck engine up and down depending on how much air your tool is drawing.
- Powerful: Rated for up to 150 CFM and 175 PSI and can run multiple large impacts (up to 1 1/4″) and multiple 90 lb pavement breakers, along with piercing tools, moles, rock drills and post pounders.
- Available for light duty trucks: Ford F250-F550 Super Duty Gas or Diesel Trucks, and 2013-2016 RAM 2500-5500 Cummins Diesel.