VMAC UNDERHOOD 70 CFM Truck Engine Driven Air Compressor
If you have light duty trucks (up to class 5) where space is an issue and you need a powerful source of air, VMAC manufactures the UNDERHOOD70. This system is ideal for tire service trucks, mechanics trucks, and light duty public works trucks. It can run a 1 1/4” Impact Wrench, 1 x 90lb Pavement Breaker, underground moles/piercing tools, post-pounders, air guns for blowing out radiators and cracks and more.
- Compact: Takes up no space in the truck bed.
- Air on demand: Produces as much as your tool requires.
- Safe and easy to operate: Push button controls.
- Reduces fuel use: Automatically idles the truck engine up and down depending on how much air your tool is drawing.
- Powerful: Rated for up to 70 CFM and 175 PSI and can run large impacts (up to 1 1/4″) and a pavement breaker (up to 90 lbs).
- Available for light duty trucks: Ford, GM, Dodge RAM, and International Terrastar trucks (standard UNDERHOOD model only).